WHAT WE DO
For you and your customers there are many reasons for doing a windscreen repair, thus creating a very large customer audience and a lucrative, "add-on" service to your current core business:
- Windscreens are made up of two layers of glass sandwiched together with an interlayer that keeps the glass from shattering in the case of an accident. A chip on a windscreen compromises this integrity. By repairing a windscreen you not only restore the structural strength, but also keep the factory seal intact, which improves overall safety. It also improves the optical clarity up to 90%.
- A repair costs a fraction of the price of a new windscreen and only takes about 20 minutes, thus saving your customer time, money and the hassle of replacing a windscreen, which will inevitably crack if not repaired.
- If the windscreen is cracked and cannot be repaired, we will ASSIST the client with the replacement of a new one and negotiate the best excess, even as low as 0%.
- All work is done by us at clients preferred location.
In our experience you can easily do 20 + sales a month (depending on the amount of vehicles booked per day), with an average sales price of R275 per vehicle with windscreen damage. Insurance companies benefit from doing windscreen repairs (it is a cost saver to them as the price of windscreens has drastically increased over the past five years). In most cases they are willing to pay for the repair, so it will not cost your client a cent.
Client can submit Invoice for reimbursement. The client without insurance cover will also see the benefit, as a repair only costs about 10% of a new windscreen.
ALL MOTOR VEHICLE OWNERS ARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!
WHAT WILL IT COST?
- Join our team and only 5 MINUTES per day will provide you with an additional monthly income.
- Your business already has the customer, so there is no marketing cost or any other expenses.
- Added vehicle maintenance service.
AS WINDSCREENS FORM PART OF VEHICLE SAFETY & MAINTENANCE YOU CAN OFFER THIS ADDITIONAL SERVICE TO YOUR CLIENTS BY BECOMING A MOTOR GLASS SERVICE PROVIDER.
- No signed contracts! Only reward and payment terms.
Please complete the form below and we will assist you.